PT Bakrie Indo Infrastructure (BIIN) was established in 2008 as a development of Bakrie & Brothers Infrastructure Division. As a holding company with diverse infrastructure assets in Indonesia, BIIN capitalizes on its vast infrastructure experience and regional expertise. Its objective is to invest in lucrative, high-growth toll road, power, oil & gas, port, and telecommunication infrastructure projects.
BIIN is the focal point of the Bakrie Group’s investments in Indonesia’s fast growing infrastructure sector. The Company will develop, own and operate some of the most attractive infrastructure projects in Indonesia. With its diversified asset portfolio and strong project pipeline, BIIN is positioned to capitalize on the critical need for infrastructure development in Indonesia. As a result, BIIN will deliver strong financial performance and returns generated from near-term projects. BIIN’s near term projects target Indonesia’s development areas of greatest need: toll roads, power, oil & gas, port and telecommunication.
Through its subsidiaries BIIN is set to develop, own and operate diversified project portfolio: Power Plant
- PT Bakrie Power (BIIN ownership: 99.9%) Oil & Gas Infrastructure
- PT Bakrie Oil & Gas Infrastructure (BIIN ownership: 99.9%) Toll Road
- PT Bakrie Toll Indonesia (BIIN ownership: 99.9%) Port
- PT Bakrie Port Indonesia (BIIN ownership: 99.5%) Telco Infrastructure
- PT Bakrie Telco Infrastructure (BIIN ownership: 99.5%)