PT Bakrie Autoparts (BA) was established in 1975 under the name PT Bakrie Tubemakers which produced malleable pipe; the Company then changed its name to PT Bakrie Tosanjaya (BTJ). In 1983 BTJ expand its capacity by producing automotive components for vehicle and heavy duty equipment. The Company continuously enhance its production expertise and capacity, succeeding in achieving partnership with global player in automotive industry and started its export to several overseas market in 2003. In 2014 BTJ transformed to become an integrated manufacturer of auto component as PT Bakrie Autoparts.
Automotive Component Producer
- Ferrous foundry.
- Precision machining.
- Grey iron and steel casting
- Pattern making.
Products ranging from fly wheel and brake drum to knuckle and manifold. BA is also able to produce non-automotive component such as pump housing, dies stamping and baking wheel.
- Output of 365 mould per hour.
- Total furnace capacity approximately 50 ton
- Output of 200,000 pieces per month.
- Vertical and horizontal CNC lathe.
- Vertical and horizontal CNC machining center.
- Angular CNC cylindrical grinding.
- Quality control laboratory.
- Engineering facilities.
- Four plant facilities with a total working area of over 4 Ha.
Certification: ISO 9001:2008, ISOTS 16949:2009, ISO 14001: 2004, OHSAS 18001:2007. Awards: Best Quality Achievement 2014 from Hino, Isuzu Award 2014, etc.
Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Hino, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, ASTRA Otoparts, etc.
Komatsu, Yanmar, Caterpillar, etc.
For more information, please visit
Head Office and Factory
Jl. Raya Bekasi Km. 27 Pondok Ungu
Tel: +62 21 8897 6601
Fax: + 62 21 8897 6607